**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Once you step into this special townhouse you will instantly feel at home. Boasting modern features and still like new you will also notice the old style homely twist with exposed brick features and high ceilings. Splashes of the old-style home that have been retained make this home one of a kind for you to move into this sought-after location within walking distance to Carlisle Street's cafe culture, Ripponlea Village, all forms of public transport, Greenmeadows Gardens & Ripponlea Estate. Only 300m to Ripponlea Station.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms both with mirrored built in robes (queen bed & singe bed)
- Master bedroom boasts an ensuite with a shower over the bath
- Second bedroom leads to rear decked area
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area separated by open brick fire place
- Kitchen boasts gas cooking and dishwasher
- Central sparkling bathroom
- European laundry with washer and dryer
- Wooden floors through the living areas
- Split systems for heating and cooling in the living area and one also featured in each bedroom
- Further heating in the open gas fire place
- Front courtyard for outdoor entertaining
- Intercom access for direct access from the street
- Secure remote control under cover parking
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Wednesday 27 June - 06:15pm — 06:30pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $4320
Click to View
1/2C Oak Grove, BALACLAVA