**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time that suits you**
You will be delighted with this lovely refurbished character home located ideally only a tram ride to Flemington Racecourse, Maribyrnong River and Highpoint shopping centre. The Flemington Shopping precinct has all you need with coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Only 7km from the Central Business District you could cycle there if you wish and the freeway is close by to get you out of the city at a moment's notice for that country retreat.
- 2 massive bedrooms both with built in robes, carpet and shutters
- Spacious lounge with feature ornamental fire place
- Separate dining area or open plan (could even be a study or 3rd bedroom) - you choose also with ornamental open fire place
- Open plan kitchen with lots of storage and gas cooking opening to rear garden
- Separate bath and shower in the bathroom
- Separate full laundry
- High ceilings and period features
- Floor boards throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Ducted heating throughout and split system in bedroom and living for cooling in summer months
- Undercover rear entertaining area surrounded by low maintenance lawn and garden, fully enclosed
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Pet friendly with a cat door and run
- Single lock up garage
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Wednesday 18 July - 06:15pm — 06:30pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $3600
Click to View
165 The Parade, ASCOT VALE