**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
If you are looking to make the splendid Canterbury area your home and want low-maintenance living that doesn't sacrifice convenience or style, then this charming ground floor apartment is perfect for you. This quiet block is surrounded by attractive gardens. It is in an exceptional location within walking distance of Camberwell Grammar School, close to East Camberwell train station and the iconic Mailing Road shopping precinct.
- Built in robes to main bedroom and freestanding robe to second bedroom
- The lounge looks out to a leafy front garden with your own front porch area that is perfect for a BBQ.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Modern bathroom with shower and bath
- Communal laundry with a space for your own washing machine
- Car space and permit for second car also available
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Wednesday 24 January - 06:15pm — 06:30pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: Apartment
- Bond: $2550
2/9 Irilbarra Road, CANTERBURY