**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time that suits you**
With abundant low maintenance lifestyle appeal, this bright and spacious apartment offers an appealing floor plan with generous, freshly renovated interior. Close to the Wattletree Road tram and the Caulfield Train Station, you have your pick of public transport within walking distance. Central Park is not far away and if you are into the horses you will love the stroll to the Caulfield Racecourse! Close to the shopping, restaurants and cafes of Glenferrie Road and Malvern Central, don't delay your inspection on this one.
- 2 large bedrooms both with built in robes
- Bright and spacious open plan living and dining area with gas heating and split system cooling
- Bright adjoining kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry taps are housed in the bathroom with removal bench top for top loading washing machines
- Convenient extra storage cupboards are located in the entry hall
- Balcony off the living area is perfect for summer relaxing
- Tidy landscaped communal garden surrounds
- Undercover car space
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au are recommended to be printed, filled out and given to the Domain Team at the property inspection.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: Apartment
- Bond: $2730
3/10 Coppin Street, MALVERN EAST