**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Located within a highly sought after pocket of Hawthorn East, the highly coveted Cato Estate/Anderson Park precinct is within walking distance of Bialik College and Auburn South Primary School. For a family, this home offers an idyllic lifestyle setting. This quaint 1920's home nestled amidst established gardens offers plenty of room for a large family.
- Three great sized bedrooms (formal dining or 4th bedroom)
- Spacious central bathroom with shower over bath
- Ample space and storage throughout
- Flexible floorplan & large proportions throughout
- Elegant lounge and spacious dining room
- Lush garden spaces with plenty of space to sprawl out and enjoy
- Single garage + driveway for off street parking
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au are recommended to be printed, filled out and given to the Domain & Co. Team at the property inspection.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $3900
Click to View
29 Lawson Street, HAWTHORN EAST