**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Beautifully presented this immaculate renovated single-level home will impress with its size, light and absolute lifestyle convenience and ease. There is a lot to love about this neighbourhood, a few short steps to the tram, cafes and the many boutiques and restaurants in Balwyn Village. Mere moments to gorgeous Beckett Park, this home ticks all the boxes. Do not delay your inspection as this one will go fast!
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom also boasts split system heating and cooling
- Spacious and light north facing living and dining area with full length retractable awning
- Renovated spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space, pyrolitic oven, induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Renovated central bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Fabulous laundry with storage and convenient access to the courtyard
- Split system cooling featured in open living area
- Retractable ceiling fans throughout
- Ducted heating
- Generous North facing courtyard with storage shed
- Single carport as well as two additional car spaces
Go directly to www.domainnandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainnandco.com.au are recommended to be printed, filled out and given to the Domain & Co. Team at the property inspection.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: Unit
- Bond: $2640
Click to View
2B Narrak Road, BALWYN