**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
With stunning city views just across the road this property will surely impress. With local shops, transport, schools and parkland all within easy access your new home is awaiting for those looking for the inner city lifestyle but with a peaceful outlook. Situated in a delightful boutique garden development, this 2 bedroom plus study two storey town house comes under the heading of everything you could possibly want.
- Two bright bedrooms both with built in robes
- Large study or 3rd bedroom with tree outlook
- Warm and inviting living room with walk through to semi-separate dining room
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top and stone bench tops
- Taps for front loading washing machine housed in the kitchen
- Bathroom with large showerhead over bath
- Ducted heating throughout
- Large west facing front court yard with sunny deck area
- Smaller rear courtyard
- Car space at front of property behind secure gates and a second under cover park at the rear of the development. There is also plenty of on street parking for more cars.
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au are recommended to be printed, filled out and given to the Domain & Co. Team at the property inspection.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: Townhouse
- Bond: $3300
Click to View
2/36 Anderson Road, HAWTHORN EAST