**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Enjoying a leafy cul-de-sac location close to High Street shops and restaurants, Hawksburn Village, Chapel Street and Lumley Gardens, the classic period character of this solid brick c1930's residence has been brilliantly enhanced by wonderful light-filled contemporary style. High ceilings and timber floors establish the alluring period charm through this enchanting home so don't delay your inspection.
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built in robes, timber shutters and carpet (master with feature ornamental open fire place)
- Open planned light-filled living and dining room with a feature brick fireplace and French doors opening to outside entertaining
- Bright modern kitchen boasting stone benches and a 90cm European oven with gas cook top and dishwasher
- Sparkling bathroom with shower over bath
- European laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Security alarm and intercom access
- Delightful private deep garden featuring a paved terrace with built in BBQ ideal for outdoor entertaining and relaxing
- Garden with irrigation system
- Garage via right of way and additional secure off street parking at the front of the home behind automatic gates
Go directly to www.domainadvocates.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain Property Advocates and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainadvocates.com.au are recommended to be printed, filled out and given to the Domain Team at the property inspection.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $4170
Click to View
3 Banole Avenue, PRAHRAN