**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This beautiful bright and secure apartment is located right on Chapel Street with all of the amenities at your door whilst being close to trams, Carlisle Street, Balaclava Station and Alma Park. Situated on the ground floor this large two bedroom art deco apartment has all the features you need to make this a very comfortable property to live in. Having just undergone a facelift it is in terrific condition and ready for you to move in so don't miss the inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes
- Light filled open plan living and dining area
- Stainless steel kitchen with dishwasher and mosaic splash back
- Bathroom with shower over bath and marble vanity
- Hydronic heating in each room
- Polished floor boards and high ceilings throughout
- Washing machine taps
- Double glazed windows to ensure peace and quiet
- Attractive communal gardens in a well maintained block
- Car parking for one car
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: Apartment
- Bond: $2760
Click to View
1/14A Chapel Street, ST KILDA