**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Sensationally positioned in one of Newport's most liveable streets is this spacious house in a quiet convenient location. Short walk to the trendy Newport cafes, wine bar and Newport train station or bus station. For a touch of peace and tranquillity make sure you wander down and explore the Newport lakes you'll be amazed with what you find. Don't delay your inspection as you will be disappointed if you miss out. (wall heater and alarm not operational)
- 3 decent sized bedrooms (two with built in robes)
- Good sized lounge with central heating
- Updated kitchen/meals with lots of cupboards, gas cooktop & stainless steel electric oven
- Separate dining room
- Central tiled bathroom with shower & bath
- Separate powder room
- Separate laundry
- Sunroom area at the rear of property with additional laundry taps plus 2nd bathroom with shower
- Large under cover carport & garage area perfect for storage or workshop
- Off street parking at the side of the house
- Fenced back yard garden area
**Go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=bJT8tz6Qg1Q for a 3D tour (taken January 2018)**
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $3000
Click to View
24 Speight Street, NEWPORT