**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This modern apartment is situated in a development centrally located close to Fitzroy Street & Chapel Street's many shops, cafes, restaurants, Alma Park & public transport. Boasting stunning finishes throughout, it has a lovely leafy aspect and offers a low maintenance living environment. Don't delay your inspection as you will be disappointed if you miss out!
- Bedroom with carpet & built in robes
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, basin & toilet
- Living area with polished floor boards, heater/air conditioner & narrow balcony
- Tiled entrance hall with cupboard
- Dining area leading to wide balcony with leafy aspect
- Kitchen with wall of open shelves, gas stainless steel cook top, electric stainless steel oven, full size stainless steel dishwasher
- There is also room in the kitchen for your own front loader washing machine to be installed
- Additional features include one off street car park (car stacker), storage unit, secure entry & instant hot water system
**Go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uRiHHNXLzsf for a 3D tour (taken December 2017)**
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: Apartment
- Bond: $2220
Click to View
203/24 Crimea Street, ST KILDA