**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
What wonderful stories this beautiful, gracious and large, two-storey 1890 Victorian residence could tell! This home boasts superior accommodation and is positioned in the heart of Parkville's extensive parklands. Being close to Melbourne University, Victoria's finest hospitals and Melbourne Zoo, head out on your balcony and wake up to the lions roaring! Shop at Victoria Market and enjoy the culinary diversity of Sydney Road for breakfast. On the city doorstep you can walk, tram (route 19) or train (Royal Park Station) and be there in no time! Visually striking and an excellent position make this residence the place to be; so register your interest now and organise to be the first through! Minimum 12 month lease.
- 5 upstairs bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and modern ensuite with basin, toilet and large shower. Also boasts a feature balcony overlooking Royal Park
- Further 4 bedrooms on the top level all have built in robes with one set up as a professional and complete home office (even a built in sink so you don't need to leave your office for a cuppa!)
- Formal lounge and separate formal dining with ornamental fireplace with access to side court yard
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family area opening via three sets of double French doors to the rear garden and entertaining area
- Gas cooking is featured in the kitchen with wall oven (electric), dishwasher and loads of cupboard and bench space
- Additional central bathroom upstairs containing shower, toilet & basin
- Full laundry and separate powder room with toilet & vanity
- Other highly desirable traits including a grand entry with staircase typical of classical Victorian era
- Period features throughout the home including leadlight windows and ornamental open fire places throughout
- Gas ducted heating and air conditioning
- Security system
- Double garage for two cars and storage cupboards has generous access from the wide rear Mile Lane
- Landscaped private cottage garden at the front of the home shows off the classic lines and enhances the period architecture - garden maintenance provided
- Terrific garden at the rear with established trees, undercover entertaining area and built in gas mains BBQ for easy entertaining
- Plenty of space either in the rear garden to play or the huge parkland at the front of the home
- Ongoing garden maintenance provided
- Freshly painted and ready for you
**Go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vdVR5KY72dF for a 3D tour (taken April 2018)**
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $8370
Click to View
274 The Avenue, PARKVILLE