**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Superbly updated with an emphasis on style, quality & privacy, this two bedroom single fronted Edwardian home offers all the class and comfort of an inner city abode. You can't ask for a better location that this, being in close proximity to Glenferrie Road shops, some of Melbourne's best private schools, bountiful eateries, convenient public transport options, and several nearby parks. Be sure to inspect this one early to avoid missing out!
- 2 generous bedrooms both with high ceilings, carpet, electric heating
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ornamental fireplace
- Lounge room with ornamental fireplace, split system heating/cooling & complemented by open plan dining
- Modern kitchen with Miele oven & dishwasher, gas cook top, stone benches & push close cabinetry
- Tastefully renovated bathroom with shower over bath, double vanity & washing machine taps
- Off street parking
- Glass bi-fold doors lead to your private & low maintenance courtyard for effortless entertaining
- Storage shed
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Saturday 21 April - 12:05pm — 12:20pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $4080
Click to View
13 York Street, HAWTHORN