**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Beyond its classic Edwardian faade lies a home of uncompromising quality and spacious contemporary living. Comfortably nestled in a quiet tree-lined, residential location, close to vibrant High Street and public transport, this property is guaranteed to impress.
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes and third bedroom with study attached in loft style
- Master bedroom with ornamental open fire place
- Marble kitchen overlooking magnificent open plan lounge with Jet master fireplace
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Polished floors throughout with carpet in the 3rd bedroom and study
- Wine cellar
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Alarm system
- Private landscaped courtyard with retractable awning and water feature
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Saturday 26 May - 11:35am — 11:50am
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $5040
Click to View
29 Johnson Street, NORTHCOTE