**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This landmark Edwardian home, 'Ellwyn', delivers the character and poise of its impressive Edwardian origins. Welcoming from the moment you step inside, you will love the casual versatile living areas combined with grand dining and living spaces that feature ornate period details throughout. Step outside and you will love the alfresco entertaining deck with caf blinds, expansive backyard with low maintenance paving amongst established gardens. Situated on a wide allotment in one of Moonee Ponds premier idyllic tree-lined streets and within walking distance to Moonee Ponds Station, Puckle Street cafes and restaurants, shops and supermarkets, as well as riverside trails and parkland, popular primary schools and the area's elite secondary colleges.
- Three main bedrooms (master with dual robes) and formal dining room/fourth bedroom with ornate fireplace
- Formal lounge with ornate fireplace
- Timber kitchen with double dishwasher
- Open light filled family/meals area
- Central bathroom with spa and separate powder room (second toilet)
- Laundry with expansive storage cupboards
- Entry hall
- Hydronic heating and split system
- Alfresco entertaining deck with motorized mesh caf blinds
- 18-panel solar power system
- Alarm system
- Large backyard with established gardens and integrated lighting
- Double garage via laneway
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $5190
Click to View
15 Laura Street, MOONEE PONDS