Like nothing else you’ve ever seen let alone had the opportunity to own, this charming Art Deco home has been sublimely renovated and transformed into a Mediterranean masterpiece.
Under the direction of renown interior architect Georgia Ezra, this once-quaint period home will instantly transport your mind and senses across the Indian Ocean and into the ancient and mystical lands of Morocco. Featuring traditional corbels, intricate pendants, 100% Moroccan handmade tiles and brass basins, this one-of-a-kind home must be inspected to be appreciated.
Perfectly positioned in one of Elsternwick’s finest streets, the home is convenient to Glen Huntly Road shopping, trams, trains, elite schools and beautiful parklands.
If you’re in the market for something truly breathtaking, you must visit this extraordinary home.
• 2 bedrooms, split system A/C (Master with walk-through fitted robes and stunning ensuite)
• 2 bathrooms with handmade Moroccan zellige tiles, Astra Walker tapware, bespoke brass sinks Central living room with handmade Moroccan tiled gas fire place
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with Blanco double sink, 900mm Smeg oven and cooktop, Asko dishwasher, Tiles of Ezra mosaic splash back
• Bespoke arched, double glazed European doors
• Dining alcove overlooking landscaped rear garden
• Wicker-lined European laundry and pantry
• Extensive floor-to-ceiling hall linen cupboards
• Custom made blinds and curtains throughout
• Lock up garage off ROW
• Original timber floors, exposed brick walls
In conjunction with Biggin & Scott
- Sunday 21 October - 02:30pm
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
Click to View
28 Murray Street, ELSTERNWICK