**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Price increase to $895 Per Week to come into effect 1/11/2019
This fabulous 3-bedroom family home set back from the street in a quiet cul-de-sac has great appeal and a lovely feel from the moment you walk through the door. Close to the Burke Road trams and Camberwell Junction, these are a few benefits of living in this prestigious locale. There are also proximate train lines, shopping districts, cafes & restaurants, that make this a superb place to call home.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes (second bedroom with built in shelving and desk)
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Separate spacious open plan formal dining and lounge
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living facing onto rear terrace and garden and with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open living boasts instant gas log open fire place, ceiling fan and built in shelving and cabinets
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate laundry with extra storage
- Heating consists of ducted heating and Hydronic heating throughout
- Carpet to formal living and bedrooms and polished boards to informal and kitchen areas
- Rear paved area under a pergola
- Raised astro turf area flanked by a garden bed and leading to the pool area
- Large family sized in ground pool with landscaped gardens
- Regular maintenance for the pool included **Pool is not heated**
- Garden upkeep may be included if upon application prior to tenancy commencing
- Tandem double garage for storage only (access down the side of the house)
- Off street parking in the drive way and plenty in the street
**Go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=N5dMtG7XGJU for a 3D tour (taken March 2019)**
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $5070
Click to View
39 High Road, CAMBERWELL