**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Keep your weekends for the things you enjoy doing by living in this fabulous top floor apartment situated in a small well-maintained block of only eight. Generously proportioned spaces and a great location within walking distance of Glenferrie train station and Glenferrie Rd trams, shops, cafes and abundant restaurants ensure this home will not be available for long - register to inspect today to ensure you don't miss out!
- Two bedrooms both fitted with built-in robes & ceiling fans (master with mirrored robes)
- Spacious central living area boasting heating/cooling and leading to balcony access
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher
- Sparkling bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry facilities housed in the bathroom
- Private balcony North/West facing
- Secure entry
- Remote driveway gates with one car space
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Thursday 23 May - 06:15pm — 06:30pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: Apartment
- Bond: $2880
Click to View
5/21 Elphin Grove, HAWTHORN