**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
Hidden behind established trees, this solid home is of huge proportions. Positioned on a quiet street close to shops, schools and transport this property offers privacy in its charming garden.
- Two massive bedrooms both with build in robes
- Large lounge area (space heater not operational)
- Separate dining (space heater not operational)
- Established garden with Fig tree
- Massive but private backyard
- Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Updated bathroom with separate bath, toilet and shower
- Sunroom/study with access to the back garden
- Ducted heating
- Lock up garage
- Rumpus room or workshop
- Pets considered
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, why wait? Pre apply, submit to our team and we still start processing your application right away.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you update on any status changes.
- Tuesday 21 May - 05:45pm — 06:00pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $2108
Click to View
32 Suffolk Road, SURREY HILLS