**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This ultra-contemporary North facing apartment is finished to the highest standards and is situated in one of Melbourne's most prestigious suburbs. The best of Hawthorn is right at your fingertips and you need not go further than a nearby tram to satisfy all your senses! With all the fabulous shopping on nearby Glenferrie Road, you will need to take a break, so check out the rooftop cinema at Lido. If fitness and leisure is your lifestyle, you have a plethora of 24-hour gyms and The Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre less than a jog from your doorstep. So what are you waiting for? This one isn't going to be here long, book your inspection now!
- Spacious bedroom featuring study nook
- Open plan living area featuring floor to ceiling North facing window provides a light and open feeling
- Large entertainment balcony off living area
- Contemporary and generous open plan kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and integrated fridge
- Stylish ultra-modern bathroom with inbuilt Bosch washing machine and dryer
- High quality timber floating floorboards
- Laundry with washer and drier included
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Communal courtyard and BBQ area
- Security entrance
- Secure basement carpark, with storage cage
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, why wait? Pre apply, submit to our team and we still start processing your application right away.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you update on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: Apartment
- Bond: $2520
Click to View
103/2 Tweed Street, HAWTHORN