**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This is where Brighton meets Elwood! With all the charm of inner-suburban period beauty and all the space of a blue-chip Brighton address. This stylish Victorian has a large park and walking track across the road, the Ormond Road latte strip across the park (great playground for kids), Elsternwick Primary within a walk and the CBD train. Tram just around the corner!
- 3 bedroom plus separate home-office
- Open planned living, meals and kitchen
- Living area with ornamental open fire place and gas heating
- Study nook in the living area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooking, loads of cupboard and bench space
- Kitchen opens to second sitting area (boasts cooling) leading to rear garden
- Massive bathroom with double shower and corner spa bath
- Rear paved entertaining area with grass, cubby and sand pit to keep the kids busy
- Off street parking for 1 under cover via the rear road and automatic door & plenty of on street parking
- Work shed and home office with reverse cycle air conditioning off the rear also
**Go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=cgKg9VFG2Hn for a 3D tour (taken April 2018)**
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Wednesday 20 February - 06:15pm — 06:30pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: $4950
Click to View
52 Ebden Street, BRIGHTON