**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This wonderful front villa unit situated in an unbeatable location is the perfect low maintenance hideaway you have been searching for. Move straight in and enjoy the sun-lit living areas and the convenience of everything on your doorstep. Having just undergone a facelift with new carpet and painting throughout you will love the easy lifestyle in this home the size of a house. Just a short walk to Surrey Hills and Mont Albert trains, Village cafes, schools and a choice of parklands - this home offers a prestigious location as well as privacy- perfect!
- 2 double bedrooms both with ceiling to floor built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Sunlit living/dining area with split system heating and cooling
- Spacious kitchen/meals area includes electric cooking and plenty of storage
- Fully renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Full laundry leading to rear courtyard
- Hallway storage
- Secure lock up garage and additional off-street parking
- Generous private courtyard with garage access
PLEASE NOTE - THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION BUT WE WOULD STILL LOVE TO SHOW YOU THROUGH IF YOU HAVE A GOOD IMAGINATION :)
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, why wait? Pre apply, submit to our team and we still start processing your application right away.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you update on any status changes.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: Unit
- Bond: $2790
Click to View
1/13 Benwerrin Road, SURREY HILLS