**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This beautiful solid brick Victorian residence features period charm combined with contemporary style. Renovated with clean modern lines, the home offers generous living areas, a private outdoor entertaining area along with the convenience of being in walking distance of Sydney Road shops and restaurants, Temple Park and Jewell Train Station.
- 2 bedrooms with both boasting built in robes and split system heating and cooling
- Spacious living room with pot belly stove (ornamental) and access to outside through sliding glass doors
- Renovated light filled modern kitchen featuring dishwasher and gas cook top
- Dining area available in open plan kitchen area and access to rear
- Spacious central bathroom featuring floor to ceiling glass with toilet and laundry taps
- Heating and cooling split systems throughout
- High ceilings and polished floors
- Paved secure courtyard with laneway access and low maintenance gardens (including veggie patch option)
**Go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=dvnuTbXu9KS for a 3D tour (taken November 2017)**
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Monday 25 March - 06:15pm — 06:30pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: Terrace
- Bond: $4020
Click to View
20 Barry Street, BRUNSWICK