**Click 'Book Inspection' or 'Email Agent' to register for an inspection time**
This oversized, second floor apartment is north facing and is set back from the road. The apartment has a modern feel and has generous spaces throughout. With a living area bathed in light and within a hop skip and a jump to Glenferrie and Riversdale Road trams, and a walk to Glenferrie Road shopping, restaurants and cafes, this is one not to be missed!
- 3 oversized bedrooms, all have built in robes
- Sunbathed lounge with gas heating and opening to north facing balcony and treed outlook
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of room for a meals table, gas cook top and a new dishwasher being installed
- Large bathroom with separate bath
- Separate toilet
- Washing machine taps in bathroom
- Under cover off street parking
**Go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=h4Yj6hVLi6p 3D tour (taken June 2019)**
Go directly to www.domainandco.com.au to book your inspection, be updated on inspections or register to join an existing inspection. Why wait, you could miss out!
ONLY Domain & Co. and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application. To ensure the fastest response, Application Forms downloaded from www.domainandco.com.au and can be submitted prior to the inspection either on line or via the pdf version.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection. Once you have registered your interest in this property we will keep you updated on any status changes.
- Thursday 27 June - 05:15pm — 05:30pm
- Wednesday 03 July - 06:15pm — 06:30pm
- Type: Residential
- Category: Apartment
- Bond: $3360
Click to View
16/32 Berkeley Street, HAWTHORN